CSBot by Ilan Tayary|
- Quick news
Version 0.46b has been released
Quick setup guide updated for version 0.44b
Mailing list is available again (note the new address)
- What is CSBot?
CSBot is a management utility for a Counter-Strike, Natural-Selection, or a Day-of-Defeat server, that can also publish the game over IRC, and do much much more.
CSBot was written by Ilan Tayary (a.k.a. [NoCt]Yonatanz), using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0
The original idea was by Eternal_Bliss and further development is done according to users' ideas and suggestions
The CSBot project started late November 2001 and is growing in populrity ever since.
The creation of CSBot was inspired by TFCBot
- Main features
- Easy remote management of a Counter-Strike, Natural-Selection or Day-of-Defeat server
- Allows game players to call for a server admin
- Publishes the game on an IRC channel
- Maintains a WonID database of all players for later reference
- Schedules RCON commands to be executed at specified times and intervals
- Allows IRC users to get information about what's going on in the game
- Saves local log files
- Ilan Tayary (Yonatanz) - Programming
- Guy Hachlili (Dawoun) - Programming
- puzl - Programming
- Eternal_Bliss - UA Project coordinator, Ideas, Testing, etc.
- Hny - Graphics
- What I am currently doing
I am currently working for Cogniview, devloping a PDF to Excel converter called
If you have a cool idea for PDF software, feel free to drop me a line.
Many thanks must go to all the following: